Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ain't that America?

Well today I was going to write about a poster at work but this takes precedent. Some low life, ass stain, douche nozzle stole fifty cd's, a Myrtle Beach souvenir and a bottle of water out of my car. I don't know when, I don't how, but they did. Lousy piece of shit. Let's break it down by item. CD's. 2 cd cases and a few new cd's less that a week old. The big ticket items in my book. Some of these cd's were rare singles or shit I made or more importantly, were made for me in college. Weak. The next was a Myrtle Beach "Hooters" girl souvenir I had in the car for a buddy. Delightfully Tacky, Yet Whoever Did it is a cum dumpster. Lastly a bottle of water. Not a huge loss mind you, but who the fuck steals a bottle of water? Are they thinking, "Shit, someone might catch me robbing this car and I'll have to run my ass off, better stay hydrated"?
Possible culprits.
1. A Drunken Hipster. After getting plowed on PBR (because it's fashionable, not because it's cheap which is why I drink it), stumbles upon my car, notices the door is unlocked (it's never unlocked btw) scopes some vintage Beck and says "fuck it".
2. Myself. In my heyday I was known to purloin a brick of cheese or 2 (sorry), but I don't think I would steal from myself. That hasn't stopped me from looking around the house.
3. A Gremlin. Some novice Mogwai owner accidentally feeds his pet after midnight, it becomes a gremlin and in the pursuit of mayhem steals my cd's and take the water to multiply.
I'm no detective, so that's the best I've got. Let me know if you stole my shit and if you give it back I will only kick you in the nuts.

5 comments:

  1. Dude what the fuck?!

    Was this in front of your house??

    Nobody fucks with The Bebop!! Have you called the cops? (I know they won't do anything cuz cops are overpaid dicks that can't do their job properly) But it's satisfying to at least call.

    I wanna help!!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's kinda creepy that the security word I had to type in to make my last comment was "pries"

    I swear it wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. was the bottle or water opened?

    PS-getting things stolen sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. not sure when it happened...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredibly weird that I tweeted and facebooked something about a Mogwai about an hour before reading this... How many times do you see "Mogwai" twice in the same month, let alone the same day?

    ReplyDelete

Followers