Monday, August 10, 2009

Well it's About Damn Time

Hey Yinz Guys! Yeah I actually started with that. It can only go down hill from here. I've decided to write down the odd little things I love/hate about my life. As you may have deduced from my genius blog name, I live in the city that never stops bitching, rocking, eating, smoking and doing construction on the God damned roads, Pittsburgh. Now each blog may not be specifically about the Steel City, but it's always going to be written by me and I'm from the land of fries on your sammich, so deal. Besides if you know me and my sense of humor you'll like it anyways. If you're new to my brain droppings then strap in or if you have one, strap on. By the way this will be in no way P.C., some days I want most people to swallow bleach. Other days I'm snuggling puppies and helping old ladies across the street. Of course, I may be leaning in close to get a feel of the ol' danglies slap against my knees, but nothing in this life is free. I hear in the next life though we do get a free Word a Day Calender and a lifetime supply of Turtle Wax. What you wax is up to you. I'm saving mine for your Dads' back. So just like when your mom walks in while you are waxing your nub and you have to stop, (or a least slow down), this ol' Blog is to be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Man, give someone a blogger account and all of a sudden they are A Writer. Better make me laugh, Ciesielski, or I am sending Guisseippi and Vince out for the funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny because the wish in my hand is to have Brad Pitt in my other hand...

    ReplyDelete

Followers